How exactly to make an application for a Tourist Visa towards the United States Of America through the Ukraine
Begin your U.S. visa application online. (Picture: Polka Dot Images/Polka Dot/Getty Photos )
Ukrainians trying to go to the united states of america need certainly to leap through several hoops making it happen – a flight that is 11-hour seven-hour time distinction and visa application included. If you should be likely to go to the united states of america as being a have a peek at this link tourist, you will need the B-2 visa for recreational travel. Unfortuitously, the B-2 visa application process isn't precisely a stroll into the park.
Confirm You Are a Tourist
The U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, which regulates visitation to your united states of america, legitimately presumes that most tourist visa candidates plan to immigrate to your U.S. and helps make the candidates in charge of showing otherwise.
If you would like that B-2 visa, you need to show that the united states of america visit is temporary and you also're maybe not planning to immigrate long-lasting. For this, you need to show that:
- Your U.S. trip is short-term, such as for example for company, leisure or treatment that is medical.
- Your check out is actually for a certain and restricted time frame.
- There is the funds to pay for your expenses as long as you're traveling in the usa.
- You've got a residence, along with social and financial ties, outside the united states of america, which will make fully sure your return from your own journey.
You will have to gather the after papers to offer proof you are a tourist and never an intending immigrant:
- Evidence of earnings, tax re re payments or ownership of home or a small business.
- An schedule of the travel plans, and any other information about your prepared trip.
- A page from your own boss that details your role, income, the length of time you have been used as well as your getaway time.
- Any unlawful or court public records that pertain to a conviction or arrest anywhere, even although you've currently finished your phrase or been pardoned.
If you should be pupil, consider bringing your transcripts or proof monetary help to show your pupil status. Performing grownups might bring a page from their manager along side present pay slips. If you are visiting a relative, bring copies of one's relative's evidence of status in the usa, and in case you have formerly checked out the usa, bring documents that help your immigration or visa status from that trip.
Finish the program
Demonstrating you are a tourist is not also a part that is official of visa application procedure. Once you have collected evidence that is sufficient show that you're perhaps maybe not, in reality, about to emigrate through the Ukraine towards the united states of america, you are going to still need to get and finish all of the necessary things for a B-2 visa.
Remember that the usa frequently combines the B-2 visa with all the visa that is b-1 which will be legitimate for site site visitors traveling on company. Both visas need which you distribute the after application products:
- A visa that is non-immigrant form, also called the DS-160. You can travel to the U.S. Travel Docs web site to have the type.
- A passport that is valid an termination date that is at the least half a year beyond your planned see towards the united states of america. Should your passport includes one or more individual, every person must fill out an application.
- One passport picture, size 2 x 2 ins. Your mind should be focused into the framework together with your eyes showing, additionally the history must certanly be off-white or white without the shadows. Do not protect the face or mind, and keep an all-natural expression that is facial.
- A receipt showing that you have pa >
Whenever doing the DS-160 type, bear in mind you have to fill it away in English with English-language characters, except when you are expected to supply your name in your indigenous alphabet. The application form is online, so remember that if you go wrong onto it for longer than 20 consecutive moments, your session will expire and you'll need to begin over. Answer most of the relevant concerns as totally and accurately that you can, or perhaps you may need to reschedule your visa interview visit and begin your visa application procedure from scratch.
Whenever you've completed the DS-160, print the application that is barcode to submit along with your visa application.
Make and Go To Your Visit
Being a B-2 applicant through the Ukraine, you need to schedule a non-immigrant visa meeting visit aided by the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv. Appointments are free from cost and Monday that is available through beginning at 8 a.m.
So that you can schedule your visit using the embassy, you need:
- Your passport quantity
- Your Raiffeisen Bank Aval receipt number.
- The barcode quantity from your DS-160 verification web web page. The barcode should always be 10 digits.
Once you arrive for the interview visit, remember to bring a printed copy of the visit page, your DS-160 verification web page, a recently available picture of your self, your overall passport and all sorts of old passports, along with all of the application things and supporting papers you need.
In Ukranian, Russian or English or contact the embassy's call center through Skype if you have additional questions for the embassy, you can email it.